We're excited to offer this two-part online seminar to pesticide handlers, applicators, and dealers who need to earn recertification credits.
- North Carolina Ground Applicators:
6.0 hours for Categories: A B D G H I K L M N O T and X
- NC Structural Pest Control Division:
5 credits G category, 1 credits P category (Class OC022)
- Virginia Pesticide Credit:
Categories 1A, 1B, 3A, 3B, 5A, 6, 10, and 60
- South Carolina Pesticide Recertification Credits:
5.0 hours (Core)
- Tennessee Pesticide Recertification Credits:
6.0 hours: CO1, CO2, CO3, CO4, CO5, CO6, C08, C10, and C12
- Maryland Pesticide Recertification Credits:
8.0 credits: 1A, 1B, 2, 3A, 3B, 3C, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, and Core.
- Georgia Pesticide Recertification Credits:
6.0 hours: 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, and 31.
Click the following link to learn more about the seminars:
- Registration per person: $100.00
NOTE: We do our best to accommodate everyone; however, we cannot guarantee a space for you in a class if fees or registration forms are not received at least 48 hours prior to class. You will be sent an e-mail confirming your registration—no other confirmation will be sent.
Register online now!
Currently, we are accepting registrations for our two-part online seminars. To register, click on the date when you want to attend.