We're excited to offer this online seminar to pesticide handlers, applicators, and dealers who need to earn recertification credits.
- North Carolina Ground Applicators:
3.0 hours for categories: A B D G H I K L M N O T and X
- NC Structural Pest Control Division:
2 credits G category, 1 credit P category (Course OC020)
- South Carolina Pesticide Recertification Credits:
3.0 hours Core (Class Code 21639)
- Tennessee Pesticide Recertification Credits:
3.0 hours (C01, C02, C03, C04, C05, C06, C08, C10, and C12)
- Maryland Pesticide Recertification Credits:
6.0 credits for categories: 1A, 3A, 3B, 10, 12, and Core
- Georgia Pesticide Recertification Credits:
3.0 hours for categories: 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, and 31
Click the following link to learn more about the seminars:
- Registration per person: $50.00
NOTE: We do our best to accommodate everyone; however, we cannot guarantee a space for you in a class if fees or registration forms are not received at least 48 hours prior to class. You will be sent an e-mail confirming your registration—no other confirmation will be sent.
Register online now!
Currently, we are accepting registrations for our online seminars. To register, click on the date when you want to attend.