We're excited to offer our 2023 seminars to pesticide handlers, applicators, and dealers who need to earn recertification credits.
- North Carolina Ground Applicators:
6.0 hours for Categories: A, B, D, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O,
T, and X
- NC Structural Pest Control Division:
3 credits P category and 2 credits G category - 0C001
- NC Landscape Contractors Licensing Board (NCLCLB):
3L and 1B credit hours (Course #2450)
- South Carolina Pesticide Recertification Credits:
5.5 hours Core
- Virginia Applicators (VDACS):
1-A, 1-B, 3-A, 3-B, 5-A, 6, 10, and 60 (Registered Tech)
- Tennessee Pesticide Recertification Credits:
7.0 hours: CO1, CO2, CO3, CO5, CO6, C07, C08,
C10, C11, C12, C13, C14, C16,and LHA.
- Maryland Pesticide Recertification Credits:
8.0 credits: 1A, 2, 3A, 3C, 7A, 8, CORE,
and PVT (Course# 20230628) (PENDING)
- Georgia Pesticide Recertification Credits:
5.0 hours: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,
and 31 and 1.0 hour for 10 (Private)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA):
5.75 Certified Arborist, Utility Specialist,
and BCMA Management (PENDING)
Classroom seminars are held at the specified locations.
Online seminars are held as a Zoom meeting.
More information about attending online seminars:
- You must download Zoom on to your computer or mobile device in order to participate in this class. You can follow the download link below or wait until you click on the meeting ID link for the class. Just make sure to leave enough time if you decide to wait until you select the Zoom meeting link so you are not late to the class. https://zoom.us/download
- NCDA requires that you must be present and visible during the class time, have your license with you to present to the camera on your laptop, desktop or mobile device and be prepared to sign in and out of the seminar via the chat feature in Zoom.
- It is highly recommended that you sign in 10 to 15 minutes prior to the meeting time to make sure you donít have issues connecting and that the instruction has time to let you in. Once the seminar begins, the instructor will not be able to help you because he works alone and will be focused on presenting information for the group.
To attend one of our seminars, you need to register online and make a payment.
- Registration for classroom seminar per person: $140.00
- Registration for online Webinar per person: $120.00
NOTE: Check the class schedules before registering. We do our best to accommodate everyone; however, we cannot guarantee a space for you in a class if fees or registration forms are not received at least 48 hours prior to class. You will be sent an e-mail confirming your registration—no other confirmation will be sent.
Our online registration process makes it easy for you to register and make a payment to reserve your place in a seminar. To register online, go to the Seminars page, select the seminar, and simply click on the date of the seminar that you would like to attend. You fill out the registration form online and select one of the methods of payment:
- Pay online using WePay
- Pay by mailing us a check
Using WePay is a safe and easy method for making online payments. You can make a payment through WePay even if you do not have a WePay account.
To send in a check through the mail, please mail your check to us at:
The Hort Life, L.L.C.
2840 S. College Rd. #438
Wilmington, NC 28429
Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
Note: If you have to cancel your registration, you must do so 72 hours in advance of the course start in order to receive a refund. Otherwise, the fee is non-refundable. If you do not cancel and do not attend the class, your fee is not refundable and we cannot accommodate you in a different class.
Questions regarding the content or recertification credits should be directed to The Hort Life, L.L.C., by phone at 910-616-1989 or by e-mail at info@PesticideLicense.com