We're excited to offer this seminar to pesticide handlers, applicators, and dealers who need to earn recertification credits.
- North Carolina Ground Applicators:
6.0 hours for Categories: A, B, D, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O,
T, and X
- NC Structural Pest Control Division:
3 credits P category and 2 credits G category - 0C001
- NC Landscape Contractors Licensing Board (NCLCLB):
3L and 1B credit hours (Course #2450)
- South Carolina Pesticide Recertification Credits:
5.5 hours Core
- Virginia Applicators (VDACS):
1-A, 1-B, 3-A, 3-B, 5-A, 6, 10, and 60 (Registered Tech)
- Tennessee Pesticide Recertification Credits:
7.0 hours: CO1, CO2, CO3, CO5, CO6, C07, C08,
C10, C11, C12, C13, C14, C16,and LHA.
- Maryland Pesticide Recertification Credits:
8.0 credits: 1A, 2, 3A, 3C, 7A, 8, CORE,
and PVT (Course# 20230628)
- Georgia Pesticide Recertification Credits:
5.0 hours: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,
and 31 and 1.0 hour for 10 (Private)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA):
5.75 Certified Arborist, Utility Specialist,
and BCMA Management
Click the following link to learn more about the seminars:
Registration per person:
- Classroom seminar: $140.00
- Online Webinar: $120.00
Register online now!
This seminar is offered either in a classroom setting or as an online Webinar.
Currently, we are accepting registrations for our seminars. To register, click on the date when you want to attend.
NOTE: We do our best to accommodate everyone; however, we cannot guarantee a space for you in a class if fees or registration forms are not received at least 48 hours prior to class. You will be sent an e-mail confirming your registration—no other confirmation will be sent.